International Networkers Team respects your right to privacy. This policy outlines the personal information we collect and how we might use, also describes other important topics related to your privacy.
Collection of information:
International Networkers Team only collects personal information that identifies you (such as name, telephone number or email address) that you voluntarily provide through our website or by electronic correspondence. We will collect general information (such as type of browser you use, the files requested and the domain name and country from which requests information) to improve our Web site to better meet your needs.
Use of information:
Before collecting any personal information that allows us to identify you, we will provide an explanation for the possible use of their data. International Networkers Team will use the information you provide to answer your questions, provide the requested information on products and services of International Networkers Team, or to track orders you to do. International Networkers Team may use third parties authorized to collect, crawl and process that information. If you have submitted personal information to International Networkers Team electronically and want to delete or modify it, please contact us via email@example.com. We will make every reasonable effort to comply with your request.
Children and parents:
International Networkers Team does not intend to collect personal information from children under 18 without the permission of their parents or legal guardian. If your daughter or son has submitted personal information and you want to delete this information, you can do in the manner described above and International Networkers Team will make every reasonable effort to comply with your request.
Other Important Information:
If required by law or if it is pertinent to judicial or government investigations, it may be necessary to disclose personal information that identifies you.
Privacy Statement website:
While this policy applies generally to all websites International Networkers Team, each website International Networkers Team has a purpose and characteristics. In case of additional or different information about a Web site International Networkers Team specific, we will provide this information in the respective site or in the privacy statement on the website ("Privacy Statement Web Site") for that site. Each information or Site Privacy Statement supplements and amends individual Internet this Policy, but only with respect to the Website of International Networkers Team in which it is included.
By using the Web site of International Networkers Team or provide personal information, you authorize us to obtain, use and disclose your personal information as described in this Policy and in accordance with the privacy statements or country website apply.
If you do not authorize the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy (and in accordance with the privacy statements of Web site), do not use the Internet sites of International Networkers Team.
Limitations on the collection, use and disclosure of personal information: To the extent required under applicable law, if we obtain personal information through the website, it:
- You will be notified in a timely and appropriate information about their practices in terms of data;
- only obtain, use, disclose and transfer such personal information with your consent, which may be expressed or implied, depending on the sensitivity of your personal information, legal requirements and other factors;
- get your information only for specific purposes and limited. The information we collect is that which is important, relevant and not excessive for the purposes intended;
- process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or for those that you have approved later;
- take all measures that were commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and, if possible, due date;
- Do not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you the opportunity to "opt out" and
- adopt measures that may be necessary, whether by contract or otherwise, to properly protect personal information disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, even if it is transferred internally within International Networkers Team.
Information obtained through the Internet sites of International Networkers Team and how it could be used:
There are two ways we can obtain information about you when you access and use our Website.
1. Information sent to us by your web browser International Networkers Team collects information that is sent to it automatically by your web browser. This information usually includes the IP address of your Internet service provider, the name of your operating system (such as, Macintosh ® or Windows ®) and the name and version of your browser (such as, Explorer ® or Netscape ®). The information we receive depends on the settings of your browser. Please check your browser if you want to know what information you send us or how you can change the settings.
The information provided by your browser does not identify you personally. We use this information to create statistics that help us to improve our sites and make them more compatible with technology used by our Internet visitors.
2. Information you provide to us knowingly and voluntarily. International Networkers Team collects information that you provide to us knowingly and voluntarily when using our Website, for example, the information you provide when entering the system to receive notification emails, when you answer a survey or when you make a query, Registration for events or send us an email with feedback. In many cases, this information is personal.
International Networkers Team uses this information for the purpose that you provided. For example, if you provide your email address, when entering the system to receive email alerts, use your email address to send the notices that you request.
We also use the information we collect through our Website for various business purposes, such as customer service, fraud prevention, market research, improving products and services and to provide you and your company with information and offers that we believe that are of interest. We can also remove any personal identifying information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific.
Personal Information Exchange:
International Networkers Team does not send personal information obtained through its website intermediaries mass mailing lists. International Networkers Team may share your personal information with our business units.